Thursday 11 June 2009

Wedding Cake Ver. 3

The third wedding cake that I worked on at school - all on my own this time. Well, this wasn't the first time to work on a wedding cake by myself, but I must say it was pretty challenging due to all the criteria to be met and the time constraint...


I'm happy with the crimped edges... (Thanks a lot for your books, Chiho!)


I'm happy with how the colours worked out, too.


There's always something to think "shoulda woulda coulda" about, but I had a great time overall :D

2 comments:

  1. You must have been born to decorate. That cake is lovely. My favorite parts are the ribbon and the side border. Not that the roses aren't beautiful but I love the detail on your ribbon - the lines, the little pinches just under the bow, the way it *flows* over the cake. It's a beautiful and well thought out design. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot for the compliments, Val!
    I must say that I'm quite happy how it turned out in spite of all the "shoulda-woulda-coulda" :)

    ReplyDelete