Friday 24 July 2009

Mini Cake for Yoyo

On the last day of my work experience (practicum) at Luscious Creations, my classmate and I got to design and decorate mini 4" cakes... on the spot à la Food Network Challenge :) We decided to make ones for each other, which made this assignment even more like FNC where you have to design a cake for a client you'll meet just before the challenge begins!


This is the one I made for my classmate Yoyo. I wish I could have made a Transformer cake for her but there's no way I could make it without some reference to look at :( So I combined her favourite colours: pink & black, one of her favourite decorations on cakes: a bow, and "Frog Prince" :)

4 comments:

  1. ur clicks are so tempting, every cake looks so delicious..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for dropping by and leaving such nice comments, Sook & Shaista! I enjoyed visiting your mouthwatering blogs... Mmmm... :9

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh cute! I especially love the frog prince- such a nice thing for a beautiful single friend :)

    ReplyDelete